With a background in Restaurant Management, working unsociable hours, I knew there had to be an easier way to make a living – but I also wanted to make a residual “fortune” and with overheads and staffing I knew this wasn’t possible in catering.
I now help people from all backgrounds change their lives financially.
Like me, most start their Forever business very part time around their other commitments, whether that be a full time job or caring for loved ones or their children.
I coach an accelerated plan for those that want earn quickly. I achieved the “Manager” position within 6.5 weeks. Earnings as a “Manager” estimate £800 to £2000 per month.
Many want to “sack the boss” In Forever you work for yourself but never by yourself. Once my income achieved £50k annually I gave up my other job.
My profile with Forever Living Products:
* Team of over 600 distributors worldwide
* Eagle Manager (winning holidays to Dallas in 2014 and Mexico in 2015)
* Earned Incentive Qualifier (won a car in February 2014)
* Chairman’s Bonus Qualifier (share of company profits 2014)
* Global Rally Qualifier (won a holiday to Singapore 2014)